Beard or no beard?

Beards seem to be the latest trend. Does this mean I have to grow a beard to get the most chicks?

I like being clean shaven.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most chicks apparently like clean shaven, or at least claim they do.

In my experience it's the professional women who are the most attracted to guys with beards. Not sure why. It's almost like, because they have to be so straight-laced all the time, and so proper, they're REALLY turned on by guys who look wild. (Their boyfriends and husbands never look that way, though.) They need that Neanderthal in their life, even if only for his body. And his beard.

So if that sounds interesting to you, let out your inner caveman. You'll be glad you did. :)

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 8

• Only do it if it suits you and you enjoy it. Don't do it just to get the most chicks.

Me personally, I've kept a short beard for a long time--I did it before it was cool, I do it now while it's cool, and I'll keep doing well after the trend has passed. I just personally like it, so yeah--do you.

• I was in Madrid two weeks ago at least 40% of the young men had beards - Big among the soccer player but I still prefer clean shaven

• I have a small one.

• They've been a trend for ages, I shaved mine off coz I decided it was too hipster. They were cool for a little while but now if you have one you just look like everyone else.

• Yea I think they all look stupid.

• Yeah, a lot of the time it's just dudes trying to look more mature to be taken more seriously, they think the beard earns them credibility on some level. In some circles that might be true, like they'll get a nod from other pretentious bellends. It's not worth it though, I'm way happier with a clean shave!

• I would even get laser facial hair removal.

• I will be Honest with you bro, I think beards in away turn chicks off at least from my Experiences. I have a beard and I have had 3 chicks tell me they wished I would save it off. Now country women like beards but city women you might as keep a shaved face.

Well, that's my thoughts. Good Luck.

• All men should grow their beard out untrimmed at least once in their life without any regard to what others think about it. Beards are the natural state for men, so SHAVING is the trend, not growing it out.

• I shave mine dude , no girl wanted to date me when i use to have a bread, thats my experience once i decided to shave it big big difference. Girls talk to me now.

• Cool. I like being shaved. But sometimes, you have to change to what works... but in this case, I don't think I do...

• I don't think it matter. Keep it clean and get chicks to like you for you