I am so sick of this. I'm going to make them know how it feels.

I have been f*cked over by every guy I have ever been with, and I'm sick of it. I never ever did anything wrong to deserve this; I never slept around, I haven't just mindlessly landed myself in things. I genuinely thought I was being careful before I entered the relationship, I'm not a huge flirt, I don't dress like a whore. I am genuinely a normal person who has done nothing.

So, now I feel like it's time for a change. I want guys to KNOW how it feels to be f*cked up and f*cked around. And the sad thing is, is that I actually don't care any more. Like why should I?

I know, I'm only young but it just can't be right for me to get messed around at some a young age by guys who seemed lovely at the beginning. Like, I KNOW I was never clingy or bitchy, that's just not my style. And after the relationship I still wasn't bitchy or clingy.

I'm one of those people who could trust anyone, a person who wears their heart on their sleeve. That's got to change. I think from now on, no one will know what I'm thinking or what I'm going to do. Two guys are currently talking to me at the moment. One is my ex's close friend (that should be fun) and the other is a guy from my college. I will not sleep with them, but they won't know what hit them.

I've honestly given up caring. Blame my ex's for that.

by the way, when I say young. I'm nearly 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, I could put my dating past next to yours and they would probably be nearly identical. I'm not an extremely confident person or ridiculously full of myself, but I know that I'm great girlfriend material. Sweet, honest, loving, respectful... I put 110% into a serious relationship when I get into one, and it seems to be a very one sided effort. Guys will be the sweet, ideal guy at first, but after time they act completely different and break it off. My conclusion, is that men are evil and deceiving sometimes. Not all of them, but a large percentage, are complete jerks. I've learned the hard way that you have to make people earn your trust, and take things slowly when it comes to dating. I've always had the tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve, and let people in easily... but unfortunately that's the best way to get hurt. Give your wounds time to heal, and when you head back out into the dating world, do it with a new perspective. Be careful, and learn from the bad experiences you've had... that's what they are there for. Take time to get to know a guy before things get serious, and if he sticks around and seems to really care, slowly let him in.

What Guys Said 2

• you can't blame all guys. you just haven't met the right one. remember there are plenty fish in the pond. you just have to choose the right one. advice stay away from guys that flirts a lot with women

• it'll get you no where...guys don't take things are hard as girls do generally soo...

• Guys can still get f***ed over though. they can still crash and burn.

• Disagree, guys do take things as hard as girls, just need to get them when they're happy after two maybe three years in the relationship. I would have crushed my man if I had dumped him then, and part of me is p*ssed off I didn't and let him dump me 3 years after that. bastard..... ummmmm sorry lol still a bit bitter about that.

• Lol, if you're gonna do it 2-3 years in you have serious problems

What Girls Said 1

• You're 17. Most 17 year old guys are not looking for long lasting loving commited relationships. Boys are taught to sow their wild oats and settle down later in life. Trusting these guys and wearing your heart on your sleeve is just setting yourself up for disappointment. You're young, have fun, date lots of guys (without getting intimate), don't put all your eggs in one basket and don't trust em! Date like a guy and stop giving your heart to guys and expecting him to care.

Make guys earn your trust don't just trust anyone. Most people (men and women) you come across in the dating world are not trustworthy.

• The thing is, is that I was, and have never been after a serious relationship...

like you said I'm way too young.

YET, I never asked to be f***ed around to an inch of my life.

for example, with the guy I lost my virginity too. I slept with him, and his girlfriend of about a year entered the picture. Naturally it was all my fault. That's just a taster.

• I'm sorry that happened to you, it's not your fault but guys this age are pretty much d***s, they don't really care about a girl's feelings. That's why you have to look out for you because these guys don't care. You didn't deserve that though, no girl does

• Mmm I know. unfortunately that's actually the first thing. there's been more since. it's actually a joke. hence why I'm now like this.