Girls, Summer choice, skirts or shorts what do you gals prefer to wear and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a dress&skirt girl ♡

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I go with dresses and skirts as a rule, throughout the year, not just for Summer. It's always been my preference since I was little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um I like my shorts more then skirts. I don't know why, but yeah lol shorts for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • during summer i prefer cute summer dresses... but if i'd had to choose i'll say shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts for when one is active with sports, skateboarding, wearing over a swimsuit or bikini. And all the rest of the time short summer dresses with thin straps or no straps; hem around mid-thigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts. I don't even own any skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, especially maxi skirts. . so cute! However something that would match most tops would be denim shorts or white shorts for the summer ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts , just because I like it more.
    I feel more comfortable in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, shorts never seem to fit me well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirt is sexier. Shorts are a little bit more practical and still sexy. So, maybe the shorts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts. Because I haven't worn pants or shorts since before I got married.

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts can be nice but I prefer wearing shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely skirts over shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts don't sweat as much

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are usually more comfortable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skirts :D because its hard for me to find really nice shorts to wear I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts or dresses unless its to work out. they are just more comfortable to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, cause my thighs look so chubby in shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear all 3 but I prefer a cute dress or skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, they are more comfortable and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts, because skirts are not pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts :) Because they are always the more girly option and they seldom make you legs look fat lol :D hoooorraayyy for skirts!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skirts or dresses. I think they oftentimes look cuter and are just more fun to wear. Also, with my body type, I look a lot better in skirts so that's that.

0|0
    0|0