Do you think unruly/unkempt looking hair makes a person in general look less attractive?

Please explain your answer below!

• Yeah for sure
  • I don't care, really
  • Nope, I think it's attractive
  • On some it works, on some it doesn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Neglect or Freeform Dread is, for me, the worst thing you can do to your hair. Male or female And Twist and Rip/backcombing method etc can break and ruin your hair and you end up having to shave it. And you should dread up a few inches away from your scalp at each section so that you hair doesn't get pulled. I am not a fan of bedhead look. I think loose waves - beach hair - is fine. One time I passed some girl with them in the hall at college and her scalp and hair really smelt. If you going to get them, learn to clean them!!!

It doesn't take a lot of time just to comb your hair.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it can be a turn off

• It depends on if it's greesy or not. If it looks and smells clean then it can be VERY attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• It makes it look like they don't care about their appearance so it makes them less attractive...
    Plus it doesn't look cute...

• If your hair is naturally unruly and you take good care of it, then that can be attractive. There's a difference between not showering for months and having knots in your hair and just having naturally messy hair. It can look good depending on the person :)

• I think hair plays a larger role than most people realize, especially with women. There are lots of women I know who are considered to be beautiful but they don't actually have great faces. They have great hair that make ups for their face. So I definitely believe the other is true. I also know of girls who have unfortunately frizzy or bad hair, but when they style it well or wear their hair in a polished ponytail they look so much better than when they wear it down. It is very unusual for a women to look better with her hair up than down unless she has bad hair and a good face.

• My hair is unruly and unkempt xD