What to Guys really think of women with so much make-up now-a-days? I know I'M freaked out by how fake some females look, but who do YOU all feel?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind makeup at all. It's really up to the girl, and if it makes her feel a bit better about her appearance then I support that. The only things I might not like are heavy amounts of foundation that is not her natural skin tone, which tends to usually give her that vampire look of too-pale. That, and that gaudy blue eyeshadow that some seem to think is attractive, but is just overdone/cheap and trashy looking in most cases. Really, less-is-more in most makeup situations, but that's a bit idealistic and unfair sometimes.

What Guys Said 11

• I kinda feel sorry them. It is like they don't like how they look and so they cover up their face with all that crap. Or, they feel they need that much to look good. Either way is just shows they care more about outward appearances and looks so therefore I think they are shallow, materialistic and/or lack self confidence.

• I have always preferred women with no makeup and no high heels. They give off the impression that they're real and not lying about their looks by artificially augmenting them.

• I think that women should wear what they want. I refuse to state that there is some greater evil to this social trend because that's what humans do.

• A little make up is fine but don't look like a mannequin.

• I love either the natural look on a girl or make up ! I think make up and lipstick look very sexy on a girl so feminine and I love to kiss a girl when she's wearing lipstick

• Fuckin gross

• The less makeup, the better.

• Women shouldn't wear makeup, it takes away from natural beauty

• I dislike make-up, especially when overdone.

• The more make up a girl wears the uglier she tends to be

• A make-up that still looks very natural is fine. I like it! (like, covering up pimples, darkening and shaping eyebrows without overdoing them etc.). But it's always a tendency for girls to overdo the make-up which makes them look unnatural -- like plastic dolls. Many women put very dark and glossy lipsticks which are of single color (lips actually have a graded color and gradually merge with skin color). Many put all the nasty colors on their eyelids etc. All these look unnatural and like painted faces to me. Since make-up is very easy to overdo, I always prefer no make-up to make-up.