Girls, do you know how to do your eyebrows?

I need tips! I don't know how to :(

okay so I asked the wrong question ahha

I was trying to ask, Do you know how to fill in your eyebrows?

I get mine waxed too ahh :)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly use my brown eye shadow. I use my eyelash/eyebrow brush to do this. I mainly tap a bit of the eye shadow on the brush and comb it lightly through my brows. It looks super natural yet fuller, which is just what you need. All of my friends ask me how I do it, which I find funny because it is really simple.

Just don't use a black pencil straight through them if you have blonde hair lol, I know too many people who do that

• haha I'm not blonde! haha thanks for the tips though girly :)

• No problem at all! Message me if you need any more help :) thanks for the MHO! 😊

What Girls Said 11

• No. I don't need to know because mine are great. I don't understand the whole reason for plucking anyway. Some women have some beautiful bushy eyebrows that match their faces.

• Look up michiline Pitt, she's a pinup designer and model, she's due tutorials on eye brows and she recommends a medicine to grow them back if they get messed up

• You should get them threaded, they will already be shaped perfectly, then after that you can just clean them up yourself when they start growing back. 😉

• http://www.wikihow.com/Pluck-Your-Eyebrows

need help? checkout here :) i hope it may help you

• Nope. I had them waxed once but now they just grow however they like lol

• Yeah but I get mine threaded! Its awesome

• My advice: DON'T TOUCH YOUR DAMN EYEBROWS.
    Those fake eyebrows girls stencil in just look terrible and if you go swimming then you'll literally have NO eyebrows.

• I do mine. Just don't go too thin. It'll make you look old faster!

• No. But I don't need to.

• I get an angled brush, dip it in eyeshadow and draw them out.

• I get mine waxed!