Guys wearing a jersey is dorky?

Today I was listening to the radio and they were reading this list. They said that the #1 most dorky think a guy can wear is a sports jersey. A lot of women called in and said that it is dorky unless they are at a game. I completely disagree with this. I love when guys wear jersey's. I don't know if it's because I love sports to much. How do women on here feel?

Then I started thinking. I wear a lot of sports jerseys (mostly basketball), but I also wear a lot of nice clothes too. What do guys think about girls that wear sports jerseys?

Most Helpful Girl

• uhh, that doesn't really sound dorky at all. I know a few guys who do that and I haven't ever been like 'damnnn such nerds.' I don't even give it a second thought, ha its a guy thing. the radio station is dumb! haha.

What Guys Said 2

• I never wear jerseys because I think it looks stupid unless you're at a game.

• My ex in high school used to wear either my home or away jersey depending on the week and I always thought it was flattering. Both football and baseball.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it's pretty lame and has been out of style for several years. Unless you're at a game don't do it