Girls do you like long hair on guys, or do you prefer short hair?

I currently, have really short hair. I'm thinking of growing it wayyy longer. Partially because I want to try out something new and partially because I may be able to attract girls? ;) superifical? I don't know

It would be awesome if you could post some picture showing your ideal hairstyle on boys!

• Short hair
  • Medium Length (touches the collar)
  • Long hair (able to pull fringe behind the ears)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer short hair. Occasionally I see a guy with medium or long hair and I think it looks good on him, but most of the time I don't care for it.

• I like the hair as

• Neatness on guy is really appealing and makes a girl think he takes pride in his appearance and he is really tidy and plus it's sexier all round!! 😍😍😍👌💋

• I typically like short hair, but the last guy I messed around with had that medium length hair when I met him, and then he cut it. I thought his "long" hair was soo hot.

• I prefer short hair on guys.

• I mostly like short hair but there's a few guys that can pull long hair off. :)

• Short hair and medium length is preferred. I have short hair, so if I was with a guy that had long hair it would look weird.

• EITHER! However, medium hair has been in lately with boys and I find it very attractive.

• short on the sides long on the top

What Guys Said 3

• Was talking about long hair yesterday with a girl and this look of Jared Leto came up as very impressive
    media1.onsugar.com/.../...ed_4.jpg.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

• As a guy with hair which hangs down well bellow his shoulder blades I feel that this question miss represents what qualifies as 'long hair'.
    Personally I find it easier to maintain than short hair (if my hair is short it sticks up in all dirrections and is immune to the effects of gell) and it is popular with the ladies.

• Should've made another option then. :)
      What is your hair like? Texture? Thickness etc.

• Um... Slightly finer than when I was younger... If it's shoulder length its really wavey (and activly curls when wet), but that falls out with the weight when it's longer.

• I tried having long hair, and it didn't work out. So instead I just have short hair. Easier to maintain, takes about 10 mins to do my hair.
    I get my hair cut about every 5 weeks.