61% (17)64% (7)62% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Both for different occasions. =)

0|0
    0|0
    • hehe thanks, I really like first one because you know second shoes are just in "trend" but I don't like the style.

What Girls Said 9

• First one is more fashionable, second one is more mainstream and probably goes with more outfits/styles - so it depends what you wanna go for, I actually prefer the first one if you can style it well ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first ones, but they're really different from each other. I just hate Keds.

0|1
    0|0
  • If depends. These are 2 completely different types of footwear. One is smart and the other is casual. If it's a pair of shoes for going out then the first 1.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for reply, but wearing the first one in summer wouldn't be like hot or not? I really like that kind of #1 style.

• I'd buy 1 then. You'll probably get more use out of them as you could wear them when you got out clubbing, or eating out

• It depends on what you want it for but definitely the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • although vans are comfy af the first ones are way better you could even get them in black too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd for summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what your wearing it for but the second one cause you can wear it with more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say.. first

0|0
    0|0
  • i really liked the 2 shoes

0|0
    0|0
    • you're 14 you don't know what style is, sorry.

What Guys Said 5

• Both are nice. I like the bottom because it seems more comfortable. I would personally pick a light running shoe with foot arch support though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really like first one that's why I asked, second on are what's most likely in trend now. But I don't like that kind of style I like classic (different) style than most of guys wear all this swag faq shit is really not for me ;)

Swag is for boys, class is for men ;)

• Yeah I like the way the boots look. They are very dressy. Those other shoes look pretty flimsy tbh. I usually wear really comfortable shoes like these :p amplifytoday.com/.../...oes-New-Balance-870-V3.jpg

• I like the boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots always win out over uggly glorified flipflops.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah totally agree, I'm more for #1 ;)

• First shoes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 . But it depends on what u r gonna wear with it

0|0
    0|0