Which one to get?

Which one do you like more?

Which one to get?

• First Shoes
  • Second Shoes

Most Helpful Girl

• Both for different occasions. =)

• hehe thanks, I really like first one because you know second shoes are just in "trend" but I don't like the style.

What Girls Said 9

• First one is more fashionable, second one is more mainstream and probably goes with more outfits/styles - so it depends what you wanna go for, I actually prefer the first one if you can style it well ;)

• The first ones, but they're really different from each other. I just hate Keds.

• If depends. These are 2 completely different types of footwear. One is smart and the other is casual. If it's a pair of shoes for going out then the first 1.

• thanks for reply, but wearing the first one in summer wouldn't be like hot or not? I really like that kind of #1 style.

• I'd buy 1 then. You'll probably get more use out of them as you could wear them when you got out clubbing, or eating out

• It depends on what you want it for but definitely the second one

• although vans are comfy af the first ones are way better you could even get them in black too ;)

• 2nd for summer

• Depends on what your wearing it for but the second one cause you can wear it with more.

• I would say.. first

• i really liked the 2 shoes

• you're 14 you don't know what style is, sorry.

What Guys Said 5

• Both are nice. I like the bottom because it seems more comfortable. I would personally pick a light running shoe with foot arch support though.

• I really like first one that's why I asked, second on are what's most likely in trend now. But I don't like that kind of style I like classic (different) style than most of guys wear all this swag faq shit is really not for me ;)

Swag is for boys, class is for men ;)

• Yeah I like the way the boots look. They are very dressy. Those other shoes look pretty flimsy tbh. I usually wear really comfortable shoes like these :p amplifytoday.com/.../...oes-New-Balance-870-V3.jpg

• I like the boots

• Boots always win out over uggly glorified flipflops.

• yeah totally agree, I'm more for #1 ;)

• First shoes definitely

• Number 2 . But it depends on what u r gonna wear with it