You ever noticed that really pretty girls always dress nice?

i was lookin through my friends fb & instagram pics & i realized that a lot of pretty girls know how to dress & have an amazing fashion sense, while the ugly/average girls dress basic & dnt care about there appearance. Why is that, & has any of u guys noticed that too? plus where do they get there fashion sense from?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• People who don't feel attractive don't think that something like clothes are going to change how people feel about them

People who do feel attractive already like themselves and are just improving their look further

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I must sayI hadn't really noticed this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• yes... that is one of the things that make them pretty..

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats probs a generic statement , Instagram is the worst place to get a realistic output anyways. People on there purposely make themselves look nice and they are kind of attention whores too. There are also pretty girls who are tomboys and ugly girls who have a great sense of style

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I think our society just determines that; if you dress nice have a good fashion sense, and wear make-up that enhances their features, are pretty.

I mean take away the make-up and nice clothes, and everyone looks the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if this quote is related but i thought i should share: encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i actually notice attractive people dress casually bc they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or maybe girls who dress nice look better :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually those who dress nicely also wear a lot of makeup and probably work out more because they care a lot about their appearance.

1|0
    0|0