What is the most attractive hair color on a girl?

I am collecting data to find the most popular/attractive features. I am not saying that if you don't have the most popular hair color choice that you are unattractive but am curious to see people's opinions. Please explain your choice

• Black/Dark Brown
  • Light Brown
  • Dirty Blonde
  • Light Blonde
  • Red-Brown
  • Red
  • Other (Pink, Blue, Green, Purple, etc.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair color doesn't really matter to me. :) All hair colors can be very attractive. But honestly, most of the human race has black or brown hair. The only race that has variation is white individuals. That being said, hair color shouldn't be much of an issue unless you only like white or even Hispanic women.

• Exactly I agree with that. This poll is silly and holds no weight but to see what people have to say

• I noticed that haha

• @gamerartnerd omg I didn't even see it I'm so sorry lol. I guess we thought the same thing

What Guys Said 13

• This is one of the most annoying questions that I see on GAG and it surprises me how common it is. The only race that has variation in hair color is white. The majority of the human race has black/brown hair. That being said, hair color really shouldn't matter to anyone at all with the exception of people who live in predominantly white areas.

• I'm not saying that hair color matters. I'm purely curious at what people have to say

• Well considering what I just said I guess I'd say dark colors are more attractive to me because it encompasses all races. And every race has features that I like.

• Dark colored hair like black with red highlights is probably my favorite. However, any natural hair color is good (blonde, brunette, etc.). And then some dyed hair is cool too. Dyed blue hair is pretty attractive too.

• I'm gonna go with black.

• I think dyed red hair

• Light Brown for sure...

• Ther is something stunning about a girl with thick long black hair. Nothing beats it, i know everyone is going to say blonde hair but honestly, long black hair is my kryptonite.

• I think that black hair is the most attractive in general, especially when it's long and straight.

• Pink and red <3

• Jet black and straight

• I like dirty blonde. I have to say that because my daughter is dirty blonde...

• red brown hair

• I said Dirty blonde but I also think Blue looks really good :)

• Black one time, black all times.

What Girls Said 13

• I like dirty blonde and black/dark brown. I think those are nice hair colors <3

• To me it's auburn, copper and ginger. =)

• i am amazed bu the poll result.. i thought everyone would chose colour other than black

• Anything darker than my hair (which is fast). I prefer dark brown.

• Auburn red ^^

• I feel it also depends on eye color as well like certain colors bring out your eyes more or your face or something

• Dark brown/black although I might be slightly biased.

• I really like copper

• For me = Vote G + Vote H = 100% NATURAL blonde, a TRUE rarity :)

• Black or Blonde I think

• red brown.. coz that's my hair color !!

• It depends what colours she suits, just choose something you like and you an pull off.

Like I could never die my hair blond or black, I'm too white.

• It depends on the eye color I think. The contrast between dark hair and light eyes and light hair and dark eyes is very striking