Does your favorite color change over time?

Mine does over the course of years. I had a red period, green period and am currently going through a muted blue period.

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine does, it was blue, then purple, orange and now red. Which is funny I use to hate red.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes it stays one for a while then other times it can change 5 times a day

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha yes why not appreciate them all. Except brown, I don't think anyone is mad about brown.

• Hahaha. Since I saw the word "Period" I thought you were talking about that. I was like, green and blue? I thought it could only be red.
    Okay, I don't think my favorite color changed over time. Don't really have one actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think green periods are healthy.. You might wanna get that checked :/

Lol jk, yeah orange used to be my favorite color during middle school but now it's blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fades in the sun :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No. They just accumulate. I can't really "unfavorite" them. X)

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine has over the years. I started liking pink, then it progressed to purple. Then blue was a big deal for a while and now I fancy peach. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • mine did when i was young i liked red then in my teens i perfered green then when i hit my 20's i changed again and now i love the colour pink

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I had a really long period where I didn't have a favorite color. Right now im going through a thing where I favor specific shades (burgundy, maroon and rose gold)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it changes :) i never liked orangish colors now I like them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i liked orange until everyone called me names bc im naturally a red head, so i hated that color and made blue my fav color. but im back to orange, my seconds and third are black and red :p

0|0
    0|0