Girls, do u think it's feminine for a guy to sit with his legs crossed is it a turnoff?

I Alwsys see girls sitting with their legs crossed every girl I ever known but what if a guy sits like that

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• lol wtfff. Since when does how someone sits, whether it be with their legs crossed, splayed out, straight, etc., determine their masculinity/femininity?

Would it make me even more feminine if I crossed my legs super tight then?

No. I don't give two shits how someone sits. It might be a bit unusual for a guy to cross his legs, just the same how it's weird when I see a girl sitting like a football player. But usually there's no reason behind it, other than they simply felt like it at that moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as I would guess that many women do. Hadn't thought much of it, unless I was trying to get noticed by a certain someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking if they swing their legs?

I cross my legs but once they're crossed they don't move. If I'm sitting normally my leg won't stop moving up and down, and if I'm in a chair where my feet don't quite meet the ground (almost every chair I've ever sat on) then I will swing my legs, but not while they're crossed. I only cross my legs if I need the extra leverage to write on something, or if my feet are touching the ground.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cross my legs... I just don't feel comfortable like that.
    I do pump my leg up and down when I sit sometimes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't do that. I don't cross my legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fold more than I cross. I fold even when I wear dresses. No fucks given.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both. I also rest one foot on one leg. I mostly do that last one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have restless leg syndrome.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think that either they're really a girl, or that they're gay. Boys have dicks so wouldn't it be harder for them to cross their legs?

0|0
    0|0
    • U notice a lot of girls swing their crossed leg? It seems like every girl does that they start swinging the leg that is crossed over real fast

• No... not that I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think men used to sit like that back in the Victorian days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • i cross my legs and i swing my leg

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea u notice a lot if girls swing their crossed leg u notice that?

• Yeap i do both i guess it feels comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • Have u noticed a lot of girls swing their crossed leg I see girls doing it all the time

• Yes it interferes with mens fertility rate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know there were feminine and masculine ways of sitting so, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • turn off for me. feminine.

0|0
    0|0
    • U notice too a lot of girls swing their crossed leg a lot like they swing the leg that is crossed over the other

What Guys Said 1

• send me 20$ and i'll go check it out!

0|0
    0|0