Why do guys stare?

I was wearing a crop top today cause it was really hot today. All I can see is guys staring at me in the cars and street.

Someone in the car was shouting at me, one guy was looking at me up and down.
Can you tell me what this means?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get that type of attention every day.

It's annoying and I have learned to ignore it.

Men are always excited when they see a hot looking girl.
    They are trying to get your attention so they can talk to you

What Guys Said 8

• It must have been a top that was really figure forming/flattering, looked really good on you & they noticed. The cardigan means you weren't 1/2 naked, (Please, anyway! It's a Crop Top!) but you must have looked Really Nice! Judging from your Profile Pic. that's not much of a stretch seeing as you're Beautiful to begin with! :)

• That you looked attractive

• Coz u were wearing revealing clothes

• Well because you are a good looking woman and crop tops are sexy. It's like asking "why is water wet?".

• They think you looked hot

• Many girls are a lot more pretty than they think. I believe for every girl there are at least 4 guys trying to date her, men are really visual and they probably those guys think you are really sexy and they want to look at you from head to toes.

• It means you wore a crop top

• SO you want to know why the opposite sex is taking notice of you parading around in a crop top.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10332-the-narcissistic-dress-code-let-girls-wear-what-they-want

What Girls Said 6

• They think you're attractive.. I mean it does draw attention when you wear stuff like that same way with shorty shorts ya know? it just draws attention to the body of the female figure ^.^

• This means that they like your appearance. Probably having sexual thoughts, as well.

• that your dressing to provocative

• They want to have sex with you, what else?

• disgusting...
    hate it when they do that... so violating

• Yeah, speaking as a guy, I find it super creepy when I even so much as look, so I try to curtail that as much as possible. I've never shouted or catcalled. That's taking it to a whole new level.

• woah... you people exist? o. O
      but i mean just a look or a glance is fine lol, staring , cat-calling, whistling... etc.. yea not so fine

wait, you're being sarcastic aren't you...

• Are you seriously asking this?
    Clearly they liked what they saw.
    Most guys love seeing some skin.
    Obvious compliments are obvious?