Do you think your pretty or ugly?

I run into a lot of women that think their ugly so who in here thinks their pretty and sexy and who thinks their ugly and unattractive?

• I think I'm pretty and attractive
    39% (42)40% (17)39% (59)Vote
  • I think I'm ugly and hideous
    15% (16)19% (8)16% (24)Vote
  • Eh I'm Alrite
    46% (49)41% (18)45% (67)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
48|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I think I'm pretty
    Sometimes I think I'm ugly
    Sometimes I think I'm ehhh
    In general I think I'm pretty only because, I get approached by a lot of guys and most of them are grown men and, people often tell me how pretty I am and, people have told me that I should do modeling.
    But then sometimes I feel like I'm not pretty in comparison to my older sister. People ALWAYS tell her she should do modeling and she's skinny I'm curvy big butt flat stomach and I'm short okay I'm saying too much I'm going to shut up now...

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I like listening to you that haha that was good 😌☺️👌🏽👍🏽

• Lol thanks 😊

What Girls Said 47

• I have two type of moods when it comes to looks:
    - omg, I'm so ugly and gross
    - meh

4|1
    0|0
    • I've seen guys on here chase u down... U should definitely know your attractive 😌

• well, that's how I (!!!) feel about myself

• I'm alright. I'm okay. Not the best. Not the worst.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's what your username tell us lol

• Lmao yeah... that username gets me into trouble on these questions. It doesn't reflect my opinion of myself.

• in turkey, every girl feels herself as an adriana lima dont know why? but u look better than most of em n say am all right, am ok. u really nice...

• I know I'm attractive

1|3
    1|1
  • I mostly think I'm alright. Not pretty, but not ugly either. The kind of girl who looks better with makeup, but I won't break mirrors if I skip it either, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty.

1|2
    0|1
  • I think I'm okay :) looks aren't everything, so I suppose I'm attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that applies to me as being one of the beholders. I'm happy with myself nevertheless :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm super cute and attractive and are all the other lovely ladies of the world :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I did "eh I'm alright" mostly because when I try I feel like I have good looks. but when I'm just being sloppy and not trying to do any makeup or nice clothes I don't feel as pretty. I'm not the most attractive girl but I'm also not the ugliest. but I don't think it should matter as much since everyone has different preferences and feelings. I know some guys like bigger girls some like skinny and some like average sizes and types. These thoughts keep me moving so if I don't find a guy that likes me for me its ok cuz there is always someone who will! Hope this helped!!

0|1
    0|0
  • im so so. haha! definitely not ugly... but could be better :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty and attractive

2|4
    0|1
  • Most women who say they're ugly don't actually believe it. They just don't want to sound obnoxious or conceited, which is understandable. I on the other hand don't give a shit, I'm confident in how I look to be honest.
    Then there are some women who act confident and say they're pretty but really have low self-esteem. But no girl REALLY believes she's ugly.

1|1
    0|0
    • "But no girl REALLY believes she's ugly"

I'm pretty sure MANY girls believe they're ugly. You can't assume not ONE single girl thinks she's ugly.

• In my opinion they don't. Don't start judging my opinion, how would you know, you're a man.

• Somedays I feel very confident, and some days I wish I were prettier. But in general I know that I need to work with what God has given me. :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • I know I'm beautiful, I get complimented all the time. But of course I doubt myself and if I'm having a bad day, if I'm thinking about what I want to accomplish and all the work I need to do my looks don't really come into account and on those days I don't feel beautiful because it's the least of my concerns. I'm not going to actually feel beautiful until I'm beautiful inside and out and I've succeeded in life.
    A lot of people put a lot of self worth into their looks, but I guess I'm more focused on making myself the whole package and not just being that hot chick. Fuck that, I'm more than just a face and a body

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty cute ^_^ .
    And eh, all the matters is what I think.. No what others think... I'm happy the way I look :) ;) 😊😇

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm alright. Not pretty and not hideous. Just ok.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really think I'm 'ugly and hideous' but I wouldn't ever say I was pretty either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not very attractive either. I think the reason why most people find themselves unattractive is because they see themselves on days when they look bad... if that made any sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not too shabby. I like my face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm not pretty or ugly either. I'm alright. There always is gonna be someone you think is "prettier" when in reality we're all the same. Everyone is beautiful. No ones better than anyone else. So there is no need to act like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh I'm Alrite:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Average 5/5.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm alright I guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's always good and bad days for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Depend on the day I guess. If my face is clear then I can look relatively attractive!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm ugly. But I would never tell anyone that because I don't want to come off as insecure because I'm not

I'm usually very confident

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty damn cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I'm alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think I'm average

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fabulous.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• I think I'm an attractive guy.

I like the fact I'm tall (six feet, three inches), I also like the fact I'm big and muscular. I like my tan skin and my eyes. I find nothing unattractive about me.

You'll notice men have a higher ego than the women lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm attractive.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely pretty middle-of-the-line average, but I'm okay with that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am average I think for my age

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm FABULOUS!

0|1
    0|0
  • My honest opinion about myself is that I'm average.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm gorgeous!

I mean, look at me! Am I not the shiniest, most beautiful golden and blue medal you've ever seen?

1|1
    0|0
  • Ug as a bug in a rug.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say im on the border of average-attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naah... i m just too good lookin :D... That was the joke :D... Im just gooood :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal i say, XD I rather have girls to tell me about that XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I am Beeeaaauutiful m8

Prettiest boy ever 😍

- Mirrors = Eye candy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cringe worthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm extremely pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • i think i am handsome.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think am just there

0|1
    0|0
  • i think i'm below average, just like when your gas is below the halfway mark

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too bootylicious for ya baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm Cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i am ugly