Why do girls let their undies peek when they wear those short jean skirts?

I've noticed that girls that wear those short jean skirts find it hard to sit down without their undies showing sometimes unless they make a big effort not to. Usually, they're very colorful and frankly I like that, and I find a girl like that pretty cool. Is this accidental or kinda on purpose? I actually started dating a girl not that long ago that I met at a party and she was wearing one of those skirts that looked so good on her that I was determined to meet her. I didn't find this offensive that at times her undies would show some. Is this normal? Of course, now that she's my girlfriend it still happens and at time I catch guys checking her out.

I don't know how to work this site yet but the 2nd girl that answered anonymously was outstanding! I really appreciate her honest answer because even though I'm a guy, that's how I kinda felt. I think she's such a cool girl and definitely chill! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's on purpose, sometimes an accident. It's a price to pay to show off the legs.

Eye contact + undie flash = go for it.