Girls, what do you think of this style?

I have a lot of Ralph Lauren Polo like this in a lot of colors , I wear some pants that match the color of the polo I am wearing exemple :( I wear Orange with Blue and Brown pants , I wear light Blue with brown and also Yellow with brown dark purple with Beige , Red with White ), I really like this style , it's simple and doesn't cost much , what do u think :
Girls, what do you think of this style ?

hahaha ! actually I am from being rich , but I really appreciate the comments.
shit ! all the answers here , made me really consider changing it hahaha , ow and by the way the place where I live in , there's no my daddy will sue types , it's either being a dependant guy or stay home with your mother

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I like it and what's with the sad face? It would be nice to see a picture of you to see if the style fits your looks. But based on the comments maybe you could try different styles. Maybe instead of a polo you can wear a casual oxford shirt with a blazer, jeans, and loafers?

What Girls Said 18

• Nope! Phobia of buttons, especially on polos. I've cried a year ago because my mother tried to make me wear one. 😳
    also my dad wears them exclusively, and they are just dad clothes to me, no sexual appeal whatsoever.
    I actually can only being myself to hug him maybe twice a year because of it.

Then again I'm a weird case.
    if you remove the buttons from a polo maybe...
    nah still scary to me haha

• Nah... way too neatly and kind of nerdy in my opinion. Reminds me of someone who'd be rich and uptight. But to each their own.

• The colors match fine, I'm just not a huge fan of preppy. I'm more of a jeans and a t-shirt kind of girl. But for church or something, sounds like it would look nice :)

• My ex boyfriend was into that.. its a total turn off im sorry. It just comes off really pretencious and prickish and boring regardless of your personality

• RL = UPS.
    Also Calvin + Hugo + Ben Sherman :)

+
    Hurley
    Dexter
    Quiksilver
    Rusty
    Lucid
    Billabong
    +
    Ed Hardy

• I personally would not date a guy who dressed like that. It is very reminiscent of country clubs and golfing. Not my speed c: but someone will like it

• i think it's fine apart from the colour

• What came to my mind- preppy fuckboi. That's just the style of your clothing I'm not saying that's what you are.

• Wear what you want, its a nice style :)

• If you like it and feel comfortable in it, by all means. wear it!!! Look nice..

• I think it's really cool, Ralph Lauren Polo are awesome.

• Not my style but some people really like that kind of style.

• My husband get mad at me because I dress our toddler like that lol

• Oh look, the my father will sue your ass if you touch me style

• I personally don't like the whole preppy rich-kid vibe it gives off. But each to their own I guess.

• i like it.

• Gag. No. Makes me think of a preppy rich douchebag that likes to play golf at 5am