Who do are you most attracted to, and who would you see yourself starting a relationship with?

Ladies, you're stuck on a deserted island and there are two guys, Mr. Confidence and Mr. Looks. Mr. Confidence is average to below average looking, but he's not afraid to approach you and he speaks to you and makes you laugh. On the other hand, Mr. Looks is looking damn delicious, but he is all into himself and he is shy and quiet. He gives you a look from a far, but doesn't approach you. Who do are you most attracted to, and who would you see yourself starting a relationship with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick Mr. Confidence, but based on the name I wouldn't picture him as how you described. So Mr. Confidence is my guy. If I am going to be stuck on a deserted island, I want to have a good time.

Mr. Looks on the other hand, sounds boring and why on earth would I want to be stuck with a guy who is so stuck on himself and so quiet. I wouldn't want to talk to myself the whole time. :-)

What Girls Said 8

• I personally hate hott guys who are all into themselves. I always tell my friends that I prefer cute over hott. But in this situation I would like the average guy. A guy who will talk to you and truly get to know you will become cuter in the girls eyes each day. I'm not trying to be mean but if they're really ugly most people would go for the hott one. All of my friends and myself would want a boyfriend who is always there for you, will hold your hand, and listen to you. You know, be there shoulder to cry on. If they just want to make out all day they seem ugly to us. See what I mean? So to answer your question I would go for the Mr. Confidence.

• Mr. Confidence sounds fun. But I like shy guys. Which is a curse since I'm a shy girl!

If a guy can make me laugh, be nice, cute and caring, I would most definitely go for him, even if he wasn't a 'model'! Besides. I have learned that most of what is important is on the inside and not in the way someone looks.

But it's also true that if a guy is my type of a guy (speaking physically) I will notice him first. Before an average guy. That's just a fact.

But a shy guy, who's a complete opposite once he loosens up with you in the biggest turn on! ;)

• I'd go for Mr. Confidence. I would prefer to be with someone who's got some spunk, spontaneity, and a great sense of humor. If a guy shows complete interest on me, whether he's super hot or not really, how would I not fall for him? I know I'm being adored and appreciated, and he is willing to take the risk with me.

Mr. Looks may be smokin' hot, but if he'd put himself first above everything else, then he'll have him all to himself in that island. Why would I want someone who loves himself more than he loves me?

I'm kind of stuck with a certain Mr. Looks now. THAT'S WHY, hands down, I'm gonna go with Mr. Confidence. (This is deja vu for me, really. I was in the same situation, and I chose Mr. Looks. Stupid mistake. )

• I am an extremely visual person considering I am an artist, but at the end of the day although the good looks might attract me initially, I would end up going for the average guy if he makes me laugh and I feel good around him.

• Mr. Looks because I think I could change him. :) for some reason I always imagine myself as able to change somebody like that. I've done it a few times, though, so I guess that makes sense.

But if for some reason I felt like I couldn't do anything about his ego problem, I'd go for Mr. confidence because who doesn't love a sparkling personality? :D

• Oh, you're one of those that like to jump ship if things aren't working out for you huh? Sounds like you're a player. LOL

• I wouldn't say "player," I'm just open to options if they're around!

• Mr confidence, there is no contest here, I don't know anyone who would want to start a relationship who is just into themselves, what's the point. And us girls always melt at a man who can make us laugh, its the ultimate turn on!

• confidence

• Mr. confidence, he sounds fun and I think I would have a great time with him. For me, Look fade away fast but personality is everything. So I am most likely to end up with Mr. Confidence.

Mr. looks, is good to look at but if he is shy and quiet then I wouldn't know how to approach him any way. I'll leave him to the female who would admire his physical beauty and tolerance to his behavior.

What Guys Said 0