Would you give your number to somebody you met after just 5 minutes?

Let's say both of you noticed each other and made eye contact. Then let's say at least one of the two of you has the courage to introduce yourself and exchange names, then speak for only 5 more minutes.

You don't know if you will see each other again, but the most courageous one asks for your number. Would you give it, after only 5 minutes of speaking?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably, this is all assuming we find the other person interesting and not creepy

What Girls Said 2

• maybe. it depends on the vibe I'm getting from the guy. but probably not. maybe just because where I live there tends to be a lot of drunk creeper tourists, so I put my guard up. my best guy friend was asked for his number once when we were out...by a straight and wasted guy. haha.

• Yes, if I had any interest in them

What Guys Said 2

• yeah if the girl had enough courage to ask I would probably give her my number

• If the chemistry between us is incredibly good?

Hell yeah!