Girls, do you ever feel insecure when you see a drop dead gorgeous girl?

And how do you deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dosent really bother me, but I'm also not going to stand right beside her😂

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Insecure? Not really. I do get a little nervous if I find myself becoming attracted to her
    in some way. I'm more afraid of saying something awkward or dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I sometimes feel intimidated and like she's judging me for not being as gorgeous as her O_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecure? Not really because I know a lot guys that are getting a lot of shit from their drop dead gorgeous gf's. Gorgeous looks have nothing on a person with a beautiful soul and a pure heart. When I see a woman that is drop dead gorgeous I immediately think I bet she can get any man that she wants but always wonder what type of personalty they have.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I feel as insecure as I do jealous or do the stupid thing many girls do where they instantly dislike the girl because she's prettier than they are. I just keep reminding myself that I have my own strengths, she has hers, and I shouldn't feel that way just because a girl looks better than I do. It's not like she's beautiful simply to offend me or anything, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to say I don't, because I have before.. But then again I am often insecure in general. I deal with it as it is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I feel intimidated by her and slightly jealous but oh wells. We all can't be blessed in that department, might as well make do, with what we got

0|0
    0|0
  • Not insecure. I just envy her lol. I'm happy with what I've got though too to be happy enough for her to not become jelous or insecure anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly, I don't feel that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • All. The. Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I just think she's really hot. I get slightly envious though.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time, but I just try to remind myself what's good about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get insecure and jealous. I try to think of qualities I have that she might not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes for a split second. After I remember everyone has their own beauty and I'm not jealous anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just find places in myself that I feel look better than her

0|0
    0|0
  • i get really intimidated around girls who are prettier than me. and i define "pretty" a little differently. i am an overall attractive girl but i need to lose a few pounds. but most people would call me pretty. I've even been described as "the pretty one" so i know i am a pretty girl, but i compare myself with models and girls online who are super hott. very rarely do i see a girl like that in the daytime and they make me insecure. i dont go out at night much but sometimes ill see the hot stripper type and they make me insecure too. but it doesn't happen THAT often but when it happens its a big deal

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes a bit because i am currently saving up for a couple of cosmetic surgeries i really want to become a music video model and if i see a girl that is tall and gorgeous i am just like she could have that job easy while im here saving up and getting old

0|0
    1|0
  • Yess, all the time abd it kills me and breaks my heart when guys are talking about how pretty they are

1|0
    0|0