How do my makeup look in this photo?

How do my makeup look in this photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• NOT FUCKING AGAIN
    NO
    NOPE
    JUST GO AWAY

• You are just jelly she is a lot sexier than you

• @Boxjockey21 why would I be jealous? yeah, she's pretty much perf, but I don't get jealous like that. But I don't think she's a catfish, just a self-obsessed girl

• She can hop in my bed and I can give her all the attentions she wants. You can jump in with me too and we can make it a threesome.

What Guys Said 18

• 1|0
  • You again!

• I think it is good - Not too much which is way I like it.

• 2|0
  • I think you are the second most prettiest girl on GAG... After @LovesTVDx
    You have nice features.. Like your lips, hair, eye and overall face..
    You are very pretty...😀

• Gotta love those two girls who down voted my opinion... Hahaha I smell jealousy

• Lmao I upvoted you hahaha ;)
      Thank you very much for the compliment handsome :)

• @LovesTVDx - Thanks preety girl!

• Can you please post a pic without make up?

• If I ever saw you at a party, you'd be the chick I'll be going home with. That's what I think of your makeup.

• Damn... aren't you just scraping the bottom of the barrel for attention

But as I always I think you are really damn hot... like seriously. I want to invite you into my bed.

• Its really awesome, so magical. You look like a princess.

• pretty enough.

• wow, bedazzling... <3

• Perfect, you're hot

• Well you look hot in make up

• Attention whore spotted
    🚯 don't feed it!

• This is the kind of make up that gets guys to say, "I really want to sleep with her" but then they never pursue dating you, at least on a serious level. That is both our fault as guys for making such judgments and some the women too for unrealistically expecting the best of both world.

Basically, ya you look really hot, but is that what guys go after to try and date?
    Also maybe that is what you want and your choice!!!

• Your face is pretty, but your eyebrows makes you look a little scary to me. Not the "sweet girl" look. I guess I'd think different if you were smiling with teeth. :)

• Looks like a girl I could crush, But I can't get her heart, Bcause I don't know her, But very nice make up, Attractive Enough
    !

• looks good bby ;) daddy like ;)

What Girls Said 17

• All good except for the eyeliner. It's too stark for your hair color and takes away from your eyes. You'd look better with a brown one, if you're gonna smudge it like that.

• Picture Perfect, @lovelyxo. xx

• Your eyes would look a lot bigger if you didn't have so much eyeliner.

• 1|0
  • This is the third time..:P

• yeah it does so now stop asking

• It's okay. Maybe loose the eyeliner and go softer in the eyes. You've got that Avril Lavigne kind of look. Not really fan of Avril Lavigne. Try to smile a bit more and maybe do something with your hair. Have you dyed it?

• Nice composition, but put some less. The best make-up is the one you don't notice, but clearly improves your look.

• Looks a little grunge inspired makeup. The eyeliner makes it look that way. Which doesn't look bad if that's your style 😊 you're gorgeous either way.

• Looks good :)

• fishing for compliments :p

i personally prefer no make up at all

• its ok, not crazy about your eyebrows. you're pretty though.

• You look beautiful with make up girl! I love your hair by the way :)

• As a make up artist I would say it's ok

• Please obviously you keep doing this because you like the flattering comments people give you. You fall under the group of girls, they know they are hot, and that their make-up is fine, but likes to hear it anyway.

• I think it would look better if the eyebrows were slightly thicker/more natural looking
    And your eyes would be more complimented by not lining the bottom at all. And maybe a more crisp cat eye rather than smokey
    But that's just my makeup taste. You're pretty either way

• It looks nice