Is it inappropriate to dress like this in front of a guy friend?

i just got home from being at the beach with my girlfriends. it's slightly cold so i pulled a sweater over on over the top of my swimsuit but i'm still feeling the beach atmosphere so i haven't changed out of it completely. i have a guy friend coming over though and i don't know if i should just change because he may get the wrong idea from me being dressed like this when i know he's coming over. would it be ok or inappropriate to stay dressed the way i am?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is still warm i don't see why it would be inappropriate. Just explain that you have been to the beach.

• he already knows lol

• I don't see why it would be a problem. if he was at the beach he would have seen you in less

• thats what i was thinking.

What Guys Said 9

• I see there being no problem with that at all.. if you feel great by all means be yourself.. do not worry about what your guy friend thinks.. most men would like to see a women in beach wear at any time.. and all the time, to me they are sexy in what ever they care to wear.. one problem in this world to me has always been that people think all the time what others think about them, you should do what you think is best for you.. who cares what the heck others really think.. they will think what they want anyways.. always be and do what you think.. life is much better when you look at it that way

• its fine. I would think you are mellow as fuck. I dig that.

• If you were already hanging out with him and then went to your house with him to hang out longer and did that, that's fine. But you should put clothing on for company coming over.

• That seems ok to me

• like running around the house with bikini bottom? yeah that´s kind of too skimpy...

• stay the way you are.. it's fine and you are comfortable

• At least put some shorts on unless you want him getting a boner.

• how would that happen? not like i'm walking around topless

• Well your legs and ass will still be exposed. I'm more turned on by that than I am boobs tbh.

• It is fine because it is a swim suit not lingerie.

• there's nothing inappropriate (sp?) about it. you would have been wearing even less at the beach. just know that some guys would think sexual thoughts about you if you're dressed like that in a more "intimate" environment

What Girls Said 6

• just change rather than worry about it...

• it's cool to hang out dressed like that alone, but with a guy coming over, play it safe and put on some pants, just to be sure he doesn't get the wrong message :)

• I would change out of it just in case he gets the wrong idea about you.

• I think you're fine.

• Ever after from the first pic is really pretty

• Oh, sorry: i accidently commented on the wrong question. But yeah, i dont think it matters if he can see your bikini top through your sweater, but i would put a pair of denim shorts on over your bathing suit

• Put on shorts or something. If you're askimg you know the answer.