Which clothing style do you like more on a girl?

These are some extremes, but you can give an example if you want.
The first one is a bit casual, comfortable wear.
The second is a bit rock chick like.
And the third is very girly.
Which one do you like most and girls, what is more your style?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably B most often, but I might like A more sometimes, it's a close second.

I sorta like the dress in C although it's verging on *too* fancy. But I don't like anything else; the bag, the bracelet, the necklace, the shoes, not into heels at all. I'd like to see cute girly skirts and dresses in a more casual look...

i864.photobucket.com/.../13.jpg
    I believe chucks go with everything. It's not that amazing an image but gets my point across.

I've had this image in my mind of a girl in a pale yellow dress wearing chucks and with flowers in her hair that embodies "girly" to me. I really don't want to make the association "girly" and heels and jewerly, that'll ruin "girly" for me.

What Guys Said 15

• I voted A because I love tight jeans and tight black faux leather pants on girls with some kind of nice shirt/top

• I don't really understand the connection. The first girl. isn't wearing skinny jeans or faux leather...

• Well out of those options the first option is closest and out of what is listed above I like the first option best to so that is why I voted that... I was also just telling you what my most favourite is.

• Also I like those clothes the first girl is wearing to particuarly her shorts.

• Leather and corsetry... or failling that whatever best expresses her personality, and makes her feel happy confident and good about herself.

• You won't like my answer but I like all styles. It depends on the woman and in which occation, season or place she wears the outfit. I voted A because I like shorts so that I can see legs :) And I also like the casual look on chicks.

• I like the rock chic look

• I like C I've always had a soft spot for women in dresses for some reason lol.

• Casual and sporty, but rock girl is ok too, so A and B.

• A or C, I chose C since sundresses will always have a soft spot for me.

• It would seem like the circumstance would dictate the type of clothing... I do have a preference for the casual A... the more formal C seems very nice too... feeling neutral about B, though

• B :D she looks relaxed and fun. I dig the slightly punk vibe >_<

• I don't care, as long as she feels good in what she's wearing

• Whatever she feels more comfortable wearing though I am more inclined towards more casual clothing.

• I vote A..

• my answer is B.
    She seems like the cooler/more fun/awesome girl!! :P

• It's about the clothing. Not the model. Do you also like her clothing more?

• Yes, that was my point, Thats what her clothing style says about her!! :P

• Why do you ask?

• Because I can. Why does anyone ask questions here on this site? Because it's a QA site.

• You are hot no matter what. Take that complement for what it is.

• The most basic look that I prefer to be worn on most days/most occasions is "A". The others are nice too but are for specific type of occasions.

What Girls Said 11

• A & B for me... i only go for the third look on particular occasions

• Lol, I'm basically wearing exactly what the first person is wearing.

• My style is usually B, but when I'm too tired, then A. 😂

• I like the third the best, and that is how I typically dress.

• I like A more because it's much more comfortable plus it's not often i dress up to fancy.

• I'd choose B. C looks too high maintenance and A is too basic.

• I like A and B

• I'm definitely C.

• I think i'm all of them?

• A because it looks comfortable

• A and I like B too