Guys, Should I cut my hair, I'm in highs cool and I'm very good at styling hair but im scared if I cut it guys won't like me?

• Cut it
    44% (7)
  • Keep it
    56% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• so wot if they don't? there might be other guys who might like u. do as u wish and don't think if guys like u or not ;)

What Guys Said 10

• In poll after poll on this site about short vs long hair guys have repeatedly voted long hair is most attractive

• It's hard to tell without knowing how it looks now, and how short you want it. There are lots of guys that like short hair and lots that like longer hair. Just wear the hair you like best.

• Do what you want! My girlfriend who had cancer has her hair short and it's absolutely stunning! It adds a cuteness to your style that some guys especially the good ones love the cute factor in women, if some guys don't like it well screw them, its your decision and I'm here to say short hair is a win!

• Short hair can be very sexy I think

• Cut it. No fear!

• Very few girls can pull of short hair. So if I assume you are average looking, you will not look better with short hair, so keep the long hair.

• Hair grows fast, so if it turns out that the guys don't like you with your new hair, it's only going to take some months to get your old hair back.

• When you say cut what exactly do you mean? A different style, or do you mean cut it all off?

• Your right, it will turn off most guys - especially at your age, if you cut it.

• just dont go over board