What's your favorite quote from Legally Blonde?

Here's one of mine:

Most Helpful Girl

• - Professor Stromwell: If you're going to let one stupid prick ruin your life... you're not the girl I thought you were.

- Elle: Did you see him? He's probably still scratching his head.
    Paulette: Yeah, which must be a nice vacation for his balls.

- Elle: Oh Warner, do you remember when we spent those four amazing hours in the hot tub together after winter formal?
    Warner Huntington III: Uhh, ye... no?
    Elle: Well this is so much better than that! Excuse me, I have some shopping to do.

- Elle: Oh, I like your outfit too, except when I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated.

Now I feel like watching it lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing, because it's a shit film.

What Girls Said 4

• "Do you have a Resume?"... "It's pink"
    And "Do you think she just woke up one morning and decided 'I think I'll go to law school today'"

• 'I'm never gonna be good enough for you, am I?' and 'No more trying to be something that I'm just... I'm just not' are such good quotes when you compare them with her later saying 'You must always have faith in yourself'.

I think that I love the quote 'If you're going to let that stupid prick ruin your life, you're not the girl I thought you were' the most.

• Hahaha She's the cutest!

I worked so hard to get into law school. I blew off Greek week to study for the LSATs. I even hired a Coppola to direct my admissions video.