Girls, would you wear it an outfit like this if it turned your guy on?

Sorry if I posted this twice, I changed categories!!!

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably would. In the privacy of my bedroom.

• yeah of course, I would never even consider wearing that outside lol... think it would be fun to wear it in the bedroom? everyone here just says it would be uncomfortable lol

• Of course. It comes with a certain role attached to it though. :p

What Girls Said 15

• Hell no!
    Not because it's hideous, which it kind of is - everything but the corset is - but because I'd actually probably die in that. I'm too hot all the time to handle something as stupid as that. O. o

• oh yeah! I completely didn't think about how literally hot it would be in that outfit... especially now that it's summer!!!

• I know a guy who digs latex, I don't think I would wear the whole get up, but definitely wear latex it can be so hot, but a bitch to get out of! lol

• hahaha, I honestly didn't even know that was the material... have you ever worn it before? What's it like?

• It really tight and can get really hot haha

• oh my gosh i didn't even consider how hot it could get in that! especially if we're playing around haha

• No, I wouldn't wear that, I think it looks awful :/

• but what if your boyfriend like it?

• I don't care if he likes it, if I don't like it, then I'm not going to wear it. Besides, there's other outfits that he'd prefer me to wear than that.

• If I had to wear incredibly perverted sexual items for my guy to find me attractive then I would probably dump him

• That is an awful outfit, if i had a boyfriend that was into that, i would make that look hot... like same concept and different all at once... cause yewk! that is ugly

• No I wouldn't

• It won't be sexy when I break an ankle and possibly re-break my left ankle and then the paramedics will have to cut it up in order to help me

• oh no! but yeah you are right, the boots are a bit much...

• I would if they insisted. It is not so bad. lol

• he isn't insisting, it's just something he finds hot lol... kinda like a "bonus" in the bedroom

Thanks for saying it's not so bad, many people on here are totally against it... it can't be that uncomfortable right? :)

• it can not be that uncomfortable , that is what I thought too :)

• No. They're are much hotter outfits that give the same vibe and I wouldn't want to wear that much clothing. Plus... I feel like that would be hell to take off...

• . Lol
    I hope he won't be into this outfit.

• The only problem is that I wouldn't look good in it!😂

• Definitely not

• No, never in my life would I wear it!

• Eew no way!

• HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL NO!