Boobs shapes and classification?

Frankly Speaking, I can`t understand these breast types like they say C cup, D cup, bla bla bla.
can somebody explain it to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two factors that are important when it comes to bra size. One is cup size (which are the letters A, B, C, D and so on) and one is band size, which are the numbers (for instance, *32* B). And depending on the band size, some cup sizes are actually the same size, like an A cup (with the right band size) can be the same size as a B cup. So this is why it's completely false to say that a girl with an A cup has small breasts just because of the A. Because depending on her band size, her breasts might actually be quite large. This is why it doesn't make sense when guys ask girls for their cup size, because the cup size doesn't really mean anything in the long run if she doesn't also mention her band size.

• And the cup is the thing that covers and holds the breasts, whereas the band is literally the band that ties the cups together in the back with a clip.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude I don't even understand how they decide bra cup sizes.

• It's a size classification. AA is smallest. As you move through the alphabet you move up in size. It has very little to do with shape.

What Guys Said 2

• What I think it is that the number is the chest measurement (Band) and the letter is cup size (Breast)
    http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

• I thought those are sizes. Ds are the biggest while As are the smallest. I don't think there are classifications for shapes though.