Guys, does it look okay when a girl tucks her shirt into her jeans?

Um. Well. I wear a tank top, tuck it into my jeans. Then I put on a western style shirt. And I tuck it in. It's not really a trend for girls in my town. A lot of guys do it. But no other girls do it. As far as I've seen, I'm the only one. Then I put on a leather belt with a buckle that has an A on it. For my first name. Angel. My shoes are cowgirl boots. Handed down from my mom. They are not pink. They are leather. Real boots. A bit worn out though. Some one the sting around the soles are falling off. But I like the old, cowboy look. I want to know if guys like that stuff. Cuz I don't know... it's rare for girl in my town. So I don't know if it looks okay. The guys are doing it? I hope it's not a big turn off. I'm a bit insecure about my weight. But I'm normal. I'm fit. I just... well I was convinced I was fat by my father. I'm still recovering. It's harder than you think. I am not fat. I just feel that way. I'm fit and fine. But I do like my legs. My jeans are bell bottoms. All the time. The hug my bottom and thighs nicely. I love my legs. They are perfect. And I can't stand low riders. So they are slightly higher up. They come up to right under my belly button. How does it sound?

Oh no. Typos. Oh well. I'm sure it's readable. I'm not that great at typing on phones. Especially ones with small keypads and terrible auto correct. XD Oops.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a cyclic trend for both guys and gals. When I was a kid rounding up dinosaurs back in the late 1960's both guys and girls tucked there shirts, sweaters, etc in. You were viewed as "slovenly" attired if you let your shirt hang out at all. And at recess we would drag offenders at least 150 acres into the woods, duct tape them to a tree dump honey on a handful of bacon on them and leave them for the Bears. This tended to keep fashion the same for thousands of years at a time. And then we hit high school. No mor gestapo! Freedom of expression ment you could untuck your shirt. So everyone does it.. But for a few disruptive rebbes who insist tucking in there shirt! When will all this madness end?

What Guys Said 5

• hahah nope i'd feel indifferent... she should do as she feels comfortable in my opinion... i cannot judge ;)

and yeah... like da cowgal look 8)

• Awesome! Thank you! I was worried since I was the only one.

• u r welcome, and no worries... it makes u look tough :D

• It sounds good but most important thing is whatever you are comfortable with

• Sounds like you got your own style, I like that! (:
    It's definitely not a turn off. And dang your father is messed up for making you feel like your fat smh' just try not to pay him any mind. I'm sure you are beautiful.

• Thank you, so much. This actually means a lot. I just got a lot of looks and I wanted to make sure it was okay. Not all taboo and unacceptable. I'm ridiculous. Yeah, my father has a few problems. Okay. A lot. Lol

• Yeah. Lol, she almost looks freakishly tall. XD My brother is 6 foot 4. Lol

Yeah. I'll ask her next time she comes over for visitation. She is in foster home. She has some problems. She has been labeled an ungovernable child by the court. Well. Thanks for your input! I really really appreciate it! I've got to hit the sack. It's like 3 am here. My insomnia is bad, but I gotta sleep some how. Lol good night! Thanks again!! I really enjoyed taking to you! You really helped me with a lot of things! More than I was expecting. XD

• Dang your brother is tall.
      And oh so that means we are 1 hour time difference cuz it's 2:05am here.
      Yeah I hate that I can't fall sleep till like 5 in the morning usually smh I only sleep about 5 hours each day and still can't fall asleep at night.
      And you're welcome. Good Luck to you and your Fam. &&'GoodNight 💤

• I love it when a girl tucks her shirt into her jeans

• Hell yeah I'm 15 and the biggest turn on in my area is a cowgirl with a nice ass and boots