• Ask
  • myTake

Buzz cut or not?

What do women think about the buzz cut? Yay or Nay?

This question has a poll!

Most Helpful Opinion

• unless a guy has a really attractive face, nay!

• What if he has thin hair that he can't style? Why not just buzz it all off?

• Show Older
    • I have actually gotten my hair cut very short before, and got a lot of compliments on it. I have been told that I have a very manly face, so I don't know if that is why, or if they were just being "nice."

• Lol I wouldn't know and can't judge seeing as I haven't seen even a picture of you.but if others like you having short hair and you like it too more then it being short is probably the best and so don't count the opinions of us on the site especially since we don't have the slightest idea of what you look like.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 1

• Buzz cut is always going to be in style, I used to buzz my hair all the time, you don't have to comb it and every single girl I know or dated said they really liked my hair buzzed. So I say go for it if you don't like it wait a few weeks and it will grow back out.

• Actually though it's been in a style for a while now for older guys the new generation of guys mostly don't have "buzzcuts"; instead the new style is usually shaggy hair, which I like a whole lot better anyways.

• Show Older
    • Again you said "always" which implies throughout history, but that simply is not true. and the main reason that guys in the military have to have them is so that they can easily perform their duties without their hair in their face, not because it necessarily looks better. plus that is just one "job." and AGAIN you have your opinion and I have mine but come on it's just hair! you're acting like guys have a moral duty to have their hair short and if they don't then they should be shunned.

• ....plus when I look around me at guys my age or younger I mostly see longer hair than a buzzcut so that again disproves your point that guys will generally always have really short hair....plus half of females - and actually the older they are - have hair more on the shorter side. my hair goes to my shoulders up front and to the top of my neck in the back but, and my dad would agree, that looks the best on me versus longer hair seeing as I'm short and my hair is naturally really thick.