Is it wrong for a guy to wear girls clothing?

I am a guy and i have tried on my sisters clothes but the weird part is I like it. Its even more weird that is turns me on i have tried on dresses, pants, tights, high heals, makeup, bras. I get turned on the most by tights I like to wear them but am inbarresed so i wear jeans over them so no one knows i have them on. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a crossdress interest or fetish. I also enjoy wearing women's underclothing. I also find it a turn on and exciting. This is more common than you think, but hardly talked about because it is very unaccepted and embarrassing. Crossdressing is one of most unaccepted and frowned upon fetishes there is in my opinion. A lot of people instantly think you are gay, weird or not normal. Only a small percentage of women actually like it when they boyfriends are into that, some women tolerate it, but most have a problem with it. Guys that aren't into it will think you are gay or think you are transgender, again, then all just don't get it. It is an interest just like anything else. No one is getting hurt, diseases aren't getting spread, so it can't be that bad. Don't listen to anyone who has negative things to say.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not normal, but I don't think it's bad.

• Nobody knows about it. I do it when no one is in the house. Is it weird that I get turned on when wearing it?

• Oh, wow, that sucks. But that's even easier, right? You can just go to a site that you've bought men's clothes from before, check your measurements, and then see which size you'd need to get in women's clothes, and no one would be able to even have a guess that you own those things.

• I hardly buy things on the internet so they might find out

• I don't think it's abnormal. I mean some people will find it strange but at the same time it's very common now a days.

• I have started to wear tights under my jeans when i go out now. I just dont want to be judged

What Guys Said 7

• It is perfectly normal you just like to wear women's clothes. There is no rights or wrongs in this situation here is a link that talks about it
    http://m.wikihow.com/Crossdress

• You should come out as a transgender

You could make some decent money...

• I only really like wearing tights tho. they just feel so good.

• I was just kidding. It's not normal, but not uncommon.

Do you bruh

• I do bruh

• You are a transvestite.
    It is not normal but hey whatever floats your boat.

• Yes it's wrong. That's why they call them women's clothes. But, if that's what you like, go for it

• my sister wears boy underwear down there she say it feels more natural. it is what you want it is just fine.

• Not exactly normal, but not wrong. You seem to be into transvestism/crossdressing.

• Some people are going to say yes.
    Some of those people see no problem with women wearing men's clothing.

You're normal.
    Don't sweat the shitheads.