I'm embarrassed of my mom in public.

look at how my 46 year old mom walks around in public...

link

and it's useless telling her to cover up, cause she said she wears her thongs like that on purpose.

it's so weird for me, cause if I saw any other woman dressed like that right in front of me, I'd get so aroused by it that I'd probably get off just by looking at it. it's just so weird to see my own mom dressed sexy like that, with all the guys staring at her butt...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that is definitely too much. But maybe it is like WhatIsThisIDont said, in how it's sort of a midlife crisis thing. My friend's father as soon as he hit 45 went and bought a motorcycle and now cruises around on it whenever he can ^^.

What Girls Said 5

• i find it hard to believe this is a serious question

in the first place why the hell would you record your mom's butt? that's just weird...

• lol I can't believe people actually think this question is real.

• Omg! I would sit down and talk to my ma... Because were rly close, but seriously let her know! Tht's wayy to much... maybe midlife crisis? Or wanting more attention? But still noooo excuse to dress like tht

• is that really your mom?

• That's TOO much. If it embarrasses you, tell her.

• As I wrote in my update, it's useless telling her, cause she does it on purpose.

What Guys Said 8

• OK. From an old fart perspective...

Here's a NEWS FLASH CHILDREN!

Your parents were doing the nasty LONG BEFORE you were a gleam in their eye and they will CONTINUE doing it for a long time to come hopefully. Get used to it. Get over it. Move on.

Now, to the questioneer... Please sonny, Write this question down EXACTLY like you did here... "I mean she's 46!" and put it in an envelope and put it in your high school senior annual.

Then I want you to open that envelope in about 30 years. Not a minute before. And tell me if you don't want to slam the smug out of the punk that wrote that!

It's the folly of youth in thinking that old is old. Believe me, there will come a time when you would KILL to go BACK to 46!

Damned Kids! :)

• Looks like she is in midlife crisis, and doesn't think she is hot anymore so she is trying to be. More over, WHY did you tape your mom's ass in a thong...? A picture would have sufficed but no... had to see it in action, did we?

• She is look for male attention.

By the way what made you want to record it lol?

• She trying to get attention from other guys.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Question isn't real. But any mom trying to dress like that is clearly trying to recapture her youth.

• id love to tap that milf.

• I'm so sorry that sucks.

• you should be ashamed of yourself for taping that.

• Why?

• It's your mom's butt, man. You shouldn't be looking at it.