Are you preppy, athletic, bohemian, grunge, laidback, more into labels, skater, surfer, arty, tomboy, classic, retro, etc? it can go with persobality too! Let me know 🌸😊

i think my style is more surfer/bohemian

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I even have a style or I ever did. Many people here in Europe mistake me for an American because I tend to dress quite American in the sense that I dress very casually. I'm absolutely not into brand clothes because I don't like spending a lot of money on clothes. I generally don't have a lot of money and the little money I do have is reserved for stuff I deem more important (such as travelling). Dressing fancy clothes also goes against my worldview/values because I am a strong believer in the idea that personality and character are much more important than looks. In my opinion, clothes have the primary aim of protecting us against heat and cold. I don't quite understand people who value a certain style of clothing a lot because that's like being more interested in the wrapping paper than in its content when somebody gives you a birthday gift (that's the best way I can describe it... it's kinda hard to put it into words). Hence, I just dress in a very casual way and with clothes that don't cost me a lot of money but don't make me look cheap or like I wouldn't take of myself. My normal way of dressing now during the hot season is short pants (I like cargo pants a lot), a t-shirt (I like t-shirts with statements on them a lot, which is also something very typical American. Europeans don't like those shirts because most Europeans believe that you should just keep your opinions to yourself) and a pair of sneakers. That's it. Sometimes I wear a French-style beret to go out. During the winter, I wear a pair of comfy pants (also cargo if possible or some pair of cotton pants), a t-shirt, a comfy hoody and sneakers.

What Guys Said 13

• Don't really know, guess i'm more into labels... at the same time i'm really only into plain stuff. I'm rather boring.

• I would say if I was your age I would say that I am a mixture of classic and laid back maybe smart casual.

• A mix of several of those. Athletic, laidback, skater, surfer, and classic. I have a lot of athletic shirts and sweats and training/running shoes. For casual wear I'm usually just in like levi jeans and a t shirt with moccasins. I also have a couple of tailored suits for formal events and jobs/interviews.

• Zen apparently lol at least according to what people tell me I see myself simply as laid back, old fashioned artsy as well as I paint and write.

• I'm not really a skater, or artsy, but i do enjoy art, as well as music. And i also do parkour in my free time every now and then. And i dress sort of "street" or maybe even borderline "emo".

• I probably go between preppy and laidback. Bohemian sounds pretty great for a girl!

• Casual.

Comfort is the way to go for me.

• Hipster if anything 😂

• "I am what I am." - Pop-eye the Sailorman

• More indie and I'm a skater. Somewhere in between there

• athelic/ nerd gamer something like that xD

• Is that cause you're originally from HI? And I'm not sure what I am, I'm just, me

• nudist... always in style

What Girls Said 12