Girls, why do you wear revealing clothes?

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I don't really wear clothes too revealing.
    But most girls do it either to feel more confident (cause they think they look good in them) or for attention.

• Well, because I like to. I don't wear anything too revealing and if I do then I wear it tastefully.

P. S. What are things that you would consider to be revealing clothing?

• Any clothes revealing too much boobs

• Well, I don't wear a lot of revealing clothing in terms of boobs. I'm not the most comfortable with my chest area so I try to keep it covered up. Also, people need to stop sexualizing boobs. It's just like a mans chest but with extra fat. I mean we go out wearing bikinis to the beach and everyone's okay with it, but wearing a simple top that's too exposing causes an uproar.

• But it will always be specializing to guys, it's in our hormones

• Because it's basically all that's available that is on trend. Or weather appropriate.

• because i fucking can

• i'm not into revealing outfits

• I don't. I wear quite conservative clothing, unless I want to turn my boyfriend on

• Ummmm do you mean the hoeish ones? Not all girls wear revealing clothes. And there should not be a problem with women wearing clothes that show a little skin. Hell Guys can take off their shirt whenever, and your complaining about us girls? Some women wear it because they feel sexy in it or whatever. But that shouldn't bother you. :)

• But boobs are sexual

• Boobs are only sexual because they are sexual used by men. Their only purpose is to feed children and if men could keep it in their pants then there would be no need to free the fucking nipple

• If you say so

• Sometimes, but always in a classy way, I've got a body worth showing off.

• I don't wear revealing clothes on a regular basis, but when I feel sexy, I'll wear something a little scandalous to match my mood

• Personally I don't wear it but for girls that do I feel like they are looking for attention

• to reveal my body

• To get guys attention!!! ;)

• Tbh, I don't as I already get waaaay too much attention and don't want any more.

• In my opinion I wear revealing clothes because it makes me feel pretty. That also goes for all of my friends too

• To be honest i want to look good next to my friends.

• I wanna show off my sexiness

• I like weqring revealing clothes because it makes me look/feel sexy 💁

• Thrist baby thirst

• What do you mean?

• So it makes you more confident, feeling more attractive?

• From evolutionary stand point the more attractive females are desirable. So yes