What clothes are gender specific?

Don't say skirts! They are not only for female!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe bras and underwear since they're made specifically for the body shape. But honestly other clothes can be worn by the other gender because who cares. If you wanna wear something that's stereotyped for the opposite gender, then do it

What Girls Said 3

• dresses and bras

• Dresses, tube tops, board shorts, ties

• None should be

• Interesting answer. Can you explain that opinion? (I might know where ur coming from but I wanna know for sure)

What Guys Said 9

• I have to wonder, and wonder if I care!! The Scotts and several Asian nations traditionally wear kilts, or what Westerners would call 'skirts' but I wouldn't mess with them and call them 'sissies'!
    Underwear, well, it's really the cut and the kind, or color of the fabric that makes them 'Panties'.
    When it is really hot, I wish I could wear a skirt, and not have the legs of my pants sticking to me!
    Dresses are just single-piece skirts, and I'm jealous how comfortable women can be, wearing them, when it's hot!!
    Why do we care so much? I'm hoping that the 'Millenials' can change this, and challenge these old style types!!

• Underwear and bras come straight to mind. I suppose leggings and yoga pants, it is a very secure dude that can carry that off.

• Bras, skirts, dresses high heals, corset.

• Maybe like bras and panties just because of the anatomy involved. I'm not sure anything else really qualifies. We assign a lot of gender connotation to clothing but it's not like it's always been the way it is now and there's no reason to think it should be in the future. But as a guy, I can't imagine going around in public wearing a shirt and leggings and high heels lol.

• bras!
    [filler]

• Skirts and bras lol

• Explain why skirts. (I know bras are)
      Give good reason (s) if you can. If you don't have ANY good arguable reason, then I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about

• When a guy has an erection, the skirt would get inclined to it and no guy wants the whole world to notice that

• I fail to see how others opinions & thoughts on it would be important. It's a national thing for a male to do after all. Don't want to see someone in that position? Don't look! It's that simple

• Sun dresses, Bras, panties, boxer briefs , high heels.

• It is the brassiere that is a gender specific garment.

• Crop tops might be one.