Pointed fingernails?

I'm starting to love the pointed fingernail look. What do you guys think? Would it look good on me?
Pointed fingernails?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If your going to do that at least get them made from layers of high carbon steel, Kevlar, aramid fibre and woven carbon nanotubes, and have them surgically attached to the bone. And bio engineered venom glands. That way they will be useful for climbing walls and self defence etc etc.

Naw, I'm just joking. I actually love the look. It's a new one to me and I'm 51 years old. I also love the trend of girls having multicoloured hair now to in bright fluorescent colours!

• I suppose you're just a few years to young to have caught punk, or outermost British... I forget we did proper punk and the rest of the world didn't, ha!

• Not my cup of tea.

• Looks like a witch's fingernails, but the decent looking ones.

images.maskworld.com/.../...eluxe--mw-130609-1.jpg

Just my opinion

• I think they look really good

• i think it is a general consent that guys don´t like those xD i think they look awfull. i don´t mind a little color or longer nails but this is absurd.

• I've never really understood why girls even bother with long nails, I mean it has to be really impractical?

• Look like vampire claws

• Love it. That look sooooo good

• I don't like the way they look, and it seems so uncomfortable.

Just my opinion though.

• looks good to me

• Not into those. I like the ones that don't point and have white at the edge. I think they are called French Nails

• don't like that at all. I like natural white fingernails ;)

What Girls Said 11

• Meh, I don't really like them.

• 0|0
  • I don`t know why this old trnd is coming back, it`s an old lady style that is popular now in younger girls, but it looks awful to me... ewk!

Anyway, if you like it, nobody else`s opinion should matter but your own.

I personally never follow trends.. especially when everyone is doing it... they are just super ugly to me..

• they only LOOK nice.. but i prefer the square nails

• If you wanna get those, then forget scratching, contact lenses, handshakes or touching anyone. Unless you want to stab them or tear their skin open.

• LOVE the colour! but I would of gone for the natural rounded tips.

• i don't like long nails..

• I actually don't like them at all and it seems like a hassle. Imagine accidently scratching yourself or someone with those

• I love that look<3 It depends in what type of hands you have though. The style usually goes with long pretty fingers, but some people have stuby hands.

• I really like them too and i think those in the picture look great

• They're cute, but sometimes hurt the guy during sex