Girls, do you condition your scalp?

i' just curious because they always say to never condition your roots but i do and my hair is still healthy and even my hairdresser agrees! silky and smooth. i just think it depends on your hair (maybe also because i use organic conditioner?)

but what do you do?

• yes i condition the roots
    39% (13)
  • no i don't condition the roots
    45% (15)
  • sometimes i do
    12% (4)
  • results/other
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your hair type and conditioner you use. I usually dont condition my roots but if I do its only in the areas where I need to.

What Girls Said 13

• I condition everything. Why shouldn't we condition our roots?

I have thick curly hair? So, I need all the moisture and nourishment I can get. Is it because you have thin hair that conditioner will make greasy? My friend's hair is like that, she can basically never condition, or her hair looks like she hasn't washed it in weeks.

• no i was just curious as what other people do lol.

• I condition my roots on the mid back of my head down since those areas dry out between washes, but no conditioner for the top or sides.

• Yes, I do. I try not to, cause apparently it's not good, but I still do it anyways.

• yes i often do it

• I dont
    ///

• I've heard that conditioning your hair makes your hair greasy. I don't know if that's true or not but I rather not just in case.

• I conditioner my hair and it doesn't get greasy. Only when it needs to be washed

• i do not condition the roots

• No I never condition.

• I didn't know that you weren't supposed to.

• first of I'm not white im black. I don't condition my scalp, just moisturize my hair

• Yes, I condition my scalp from time to time.

• I condition all my hair from my ears down

• I do. My hair is ridiculously curly and grows in dry as a result so I always condition my roots especially when I'm wearing my hair back (can't have crusty looking edges)