I love tattoos, lazy dresses and sneakers, I know sometimes I don't look feminine at 100% but it's the way I love to dress. Guys will not like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• They won't? Why not?
    It's true that a lot of guys really like feminine girls or the feminine look. However, they also like a girl that loves the way she dresses and feels confident in her look. That's also just as attractive. Sport what you feel good in.

What Guys Said 15

• You look beautiful so a person like me don't really bother about it and I would enjoy your company as a girlfriend or friend or bff so don't worry Mr. Right 👉 will always like the way you are by the way I love tattoos 😜 lol

• don't worry guys will like you anyway

• Yeah the tattoos killed it

• Sounds souper dooper sexy to me

• Just keep on being yourself, there is a mr. Right for you. If I know you well enough then I will date you.

• Guys actually like girls who are kinda tom boyish becasue they can date them and also relate in things to wear or just talk to them about their favorite sneakers instead of having to go buy heels for her

• no no stay like that I would love you :o

• thats very cute, guys actually want to cuddle girls who are like that

• Different things appeal to different guys besides everybody loves tattoos! I know a lot of girls who wear baggy sweaters and sweats that doesent really change much tbh

• i don't think people will care.

• Nope. wrong idea

• Thats the way I like them!

• you just be yourself darling

• Eh, as long as you know when to be feminine

• That's a cute look it goes down well with me

What Girls Said 5

• That's you. You're comfortable like that? You're like me. I've had ex boyfriends tell me to dress more girly/wear more colourful things. No way in hell. Be yourself, always.

• sounds fine!! be yourself

• "Lazy" dresses are completely feminine. Some sneakers can be, too.

And if that's you in your profile picture, you won't have any trouble finding a guy.

• Same here!
    I don't even like skirts! And I can ensure you, A lot of guys like this

• There are a lot of guys that prefer a less girly girl

• I think its best to stay authentic to yourself and I'm pretty sure that a guy will love you for the person that you are.

People here can say ''well I think you are cool'' but I think that the real deal would make you much happier.