Anyone purchased a Michael Kors bag recently?

Anyone bought a Michael kors tote bag recently? I'm from the UK and ave been looking at their website which is American and it only gives me the price in dollars, so I was wondering if anyone has any idea roughly how much their bags cost? On the web it says $268, how much will that be in pounds. Also if the store I purchase the bag from is in Oxford street will that be even more expensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Which bag are you specially talking about? They can range in price from 100 to 10000

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I buy them in the shops usually but most of their bags range from about 200-400GBP

• It's any saffiano leather satchel.

• Do you know if selfridges is more expensive than the actual Michael Kors shop

• I think it's pretty much the same prize - but if you wanna purchase the bag online I would recommend you net-a-porter, I think they're better than selfridges but maybe that's just me ^^;

• I'm sorry to say that I don't see the appeal of Michael Kors' handbags, particularly.

They are fine, but too bland.

• 172.83 pounds
    If you go on Google , and type $268 in pounds, it gives you the answer.

• That's about 172 pounds.