How often do you dislike the way you look?

Recently anytime I look in the mirror or see myself in pictures I just absolutely hate the way I look. Is this normal? How often do you see yourself and not like what you see?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe once or twice a week. The thoughts just randomly pop into my head when I look in the mirror.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It's not normal for normal people. But it's normal for me, I usually hate the way I look. I overanalyze everything and end up finding things I hate. But I don't exactly like myself in general lol, so it's pretty normal for me. Depression does that to you

0|0
    0|0
  • it happens to me, but as you get older you tend to realize that it no longer means much, its you character and personality that are more important

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens to all of us from time to time. Wait until you feel more positive in general and come back. Chances are you'll see yourself COMPLETELY differently

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people feel like this from time to time - Basic insecurity about their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks to Denial I'm Ryan Reynolds

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my photo pics. I'm as photogenic as a cancer scan. I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i get my hair right, I'm a narcissistic asshole. But if my hair looks bad, i feel ugly all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I do a lot I even get made fun of

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Any time I look in the mirror. I have to be super clammed up with hair make up and clothes, and then I'll have to look at a certain angle in the mirror to think I look ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had much confidence in myself and I've never thought highly about my looks to be honest. I just don't care about it that much anymore since I've gotten older because I've learnt that looks are not everything and personality is what counts. You are all beautiful 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually really like the way I look.. I never used to care much earlier, but now I'm happy with how I look. I think it's normal to be self conscious, but don't let these things consume you too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • When/if I feel angry.

0|0
    0|0