Girls, What is your first impression of guys in 3 piece suits?

I own a 3 piece suit and wear it to special events. Clothes say a lot about a person and I haven't noticed too many others out there, so what is your first impression of a guy in a 3 piece suit?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! I'd just like to say that I really think it's cool when I see a three piece suit, especially on someone who is "under 18". Makes them seem more mature.
    Also, you handled that situation very nicely with that troll down there. It honestly made me giggle how nonchalant you were and how pissed she was throughout the entire encounter. Keep up the awesomeness! :)

• Thanks! Well, I'm 17, so it's not like I'm a wee lad in a 3 piece suit or anything like that. If I may ask, how does it make me seem more mature? Is it because it's an old school thing? Seems that troll had no comeback for my last comment. But hey, she had already won so it doesn't count, right? ;) Eh, it was just beginner's luck, I guess. I've never dealt with a troll before. Glad you got a giggle out of it. I tend to get as nonchalant as possible when people get irrationally mad at me. Drives them insane. That's sweet, thanks! I'll do my best to keep it up :)

• Haha alright. But if you ever do it, prepare yourself! You'll have girls throwing themselves at you. Haha ;)

• So is it all forearms or just muscular ones or just ones coming out of rolled up dress shirts? Because I wear short sleeve T-shirts all the time, and no girl has ever thrown herself at me.

What Girls Said 4

• If it's tailored right, you prob look very dapper and you'll be more comfortable wearing suits when you get older which is a plus. Good job.

• Well I had to get it last minute, so it hasn't been tailored. But the jacket seems to fit pretty well. The shirt underneath was a little big, though. Dapper sounds like a short guy from the 1870s with a monocle. Can it be a good thing, though? It seems like a girl's way of calling the old school look "cute". I'm glad to hear I'll be more comfortable in them when I'm older, though.

• Neal Caffrey in White Collar is dapper in his suits. And as to the whole "more comfortable thing", it's a true story. I've seen a lot of guys that don't seem comfortable in wearing suits and it shows. On the other hand, guys who wear suits well and seem comfortable moving around are very attractive.

• Okay, so I guess dapper can be good, then? It feels pretty comfortable and I feel like I can move pretty well in it. Do you mean comfortable like that or comfortable with the idea of wearing a suit?

• so fucking sexy, it makes every guy attractive and i mean every single one :) but make sure its not too big. you dot have to have it tailored for it to look sexy but that sexiness won't be there if you look like you have your dads suit on as it looks like the suit is wearing you not you wearing the suit

• What's a 3 piece suit

• Just a regular suit that has a vest under the jacket, too. Keeps your tie from flopping all over the place, keeps you looking a little more out together if you have to lend someone your jacket, etc.

• Cool, thanks.

• You are SO WELCOME!

• Whatacunt .

• That I'd ask or that I'd wear one?

• You're a cunt.

• Do you have anything less common than that? I feel like that's a line you use on any old guy. I want something special.