Girls, How does a guy become sexier both looks wise and personality wise?

How does a guy go from the guy that many girls find likable but not much byond that, to a "stud" for lack of better terms.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• being nice is enough.

What Girls Said 4

• You'd be surprised how much of a difference just being or acting confident can make.

Are you interested in anime and manga by any chance? Because there's a pretty funny manwha that came out recently that I think a lot of shy or timid guys who are easily intimidated by women could benefit from reading.

• What's it called

• It's called Skill of Lure. It's basically about a guy who always seems to find himself in some kind of crazy situation where girls misinterpret his actions as being a pervert, but he's really not (kinda). Then he meets a pickup artist who decides to take him under his wing and help him learn how to overcome his fear of women/rejection. There are only about 7-8 chapters right now. The beginning is sort of ridiculous but just stick with it until about chapter 4 or so, that's when it starts getting more interesting.

• Everything is relative. You're probably not gonna please a vast majority of girls unless you're like, Christ Hemsworth or something. If you can make me laugh, you're like 50% more attractive than how I look at you prior to conversation. Seriously, a great sense of humor does wonders.

• Be yourself and proud of who you are :3 then let your awesomeness shine !
    But never ever catcall - that's annoying >_<

• A sexy guy in my eyes would be someone who can make me laugh and someone who's confident. Looks wise a guy who has well groomed hair and a average body.