Girls, what's the best kind of makeup that Walmart/similar places sell?

What's the best foundation? Eyeliner? Mascara?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybelline is the best brand in my opinion, especially the Fit Me foundation. Not only does it have two formulas, one for dry and one for oily skin, it has tons of shades that even suited my really pale skin. I use the oily on my normal skin and I don't even need to set it with powder, it just looks like normal skin and you can apply with fingers so you don't need to buy a brush or sponge. The Maybelline rocket waterproof mascara is amazing too, the brush really separates the lashes and it isn't clumpy, and the waterproof part means it doesn't run.

What Girls Said 4

• I really like maybelline products. They have the fit me like & that is very good. Also I like their gel eyeliners. Rimmel London has a good mascara (scandalous eyes).

• l'oreal infalliable works for me.. (foundation and eyeliner)
    revlon and rimmel have decent eyeliners
    I like gosh mascara, but maybelline is apparently good too

• Maybelline has the best cheap makeup

• my favourite eyeliner is rimmel london scandal eyes waterproof gel eyeliner, it is so easy to aply and it stays on forever you can also get pencil eyeliner in the same range. my favourite mascara is maboline new york full n soft mascara hydrofuge :))