Best place to get my zodiac tattooed on me?

I already have three tattoos, I would like another. I have one on my ankle, one on my calf and one on my shoulder blade. I want my zodiac sign tattooed on me. I want it in a place that can be hidden if need be. I don't want it on my wrist as currently I work in a restaurant and cook and don't want anything getting in the tattoo while its trying to heal and I do eventually have tattooes planned out for my wrists. My zodiac sign is an Aries, and I was wondering the best place to put it. I don't want it too big, but I don't want it too small either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool, I'm also an Aries. I have two tattoos on my neck, "Tears In The Rain" on the back, and on the left side I have a small Fox. You can get your zodiac sign on your upper arm, on your back area (not lower back for obvious reasons), you can also get it on your neck if you want. Zodiac tattoos are kind of played out, the most popular spot to get one is either the wrist, foot or the stomach, I don't recommend this though. Since you already have tattoos, I say go with your best judgment on this one.

What Guys Said 3

• Chest or lower back

• Somewhere on the stomach maybe?

• This hogwash is already tattooed on your brain. I think that is enough.

What Girls Said 4

• On the back of the neck maybe.

• I think behind the ears is always a nice place, but I mean really behind the ears not lower like so many people get them now - I wanna get a white ink tattoo behind my ears soon two :)

• On your back perhaps?

• your wrist!!

• I already have two tattoos planned for my wrist. One is a sister tattoo with my sister. I also work in a restaurant and do not want an infection while its healing. I would rather place it in a place that won't get in the way of work.