Guys, do you assume a woman wants sex if she's wearing revealing clothes? Even if its summertime and very hot?

What do you consider "revealing" to the point where youd think she's dressed slutty or wanting attention?

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• It depends on how much she's revealing. I mean, I've seen girls who I can literally see half of their butt, and they are obviously asking for sexual attention, cause no one goes out showing half their ass just because they feel more comfortable that way.
    If she wears a normal tank top and some short for example, I don't think they're "asking" for sex, only when they were clothes that actually reveal too much, like their ass.

I don't know if you get what I'm saying.

• There is revealing clothing and comfortable clothing. If a girl is advertising I don't think it's for me especially or that's it's even for men. Women like to show off for other women, to intimidate them or make them jealous I suppose. Makes them feel better about themselves to get attention/provoke envy.

• I assume all the girls want sex, just not with me so I have never tested that assumption. I reckon though that they know those clothes will attracf some attention.

• No, I don't think that way.

• Not every guy, but many guys that would be answered with some kind of yes.

She will get stared at, for obvious reasons -_- and usually that girl always says something like "guys are always staring at me."

• Anything showing cleavage, or buttcheeks hanging out of her shorts. You can cool off without looking like a slut. Plus they ought to get raped, and filmed for men's entertainment.

• I only assume she doesn't have a lot of respect for herself.

• No, not at all. It comes down to actions.

• No. This shows that some women are slaves to fashion. The exception is that it is extremely hot outside.

• the least clothes as possible. preferably naked.

• Don't women always want sex?

• Yea because that is the reason that they dress like that. Although a bikini is a different thing entirely. There is a difference between slutty and summer wear though like kda20 pointed out.

• Most clothing women wear is revealing and they know exactly what they are doing.

• lol, I bet they think of whatever dumb-ass outfit they are going to wear each day. No bitch magically walks around unaware that her cleavage can serve as a beer holder, or her ass looks like the two half moons of Endor.

• yes definitely
    covering only butts and boobes and airtight
    and watching on pants i would consider a woman a slutty