Girls, have you ever actually had a strapless dress fall down? Or is it easy enough to prevent?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, never wore them enough to risk a mishap, it's fairly easy to prevent nowadays

0|1
    0|0
    • How d'you mean?

• Show All
    • Nah, oils on you skin is enough to prevent pain :P

• Ahah fair enough :P

What Girls Said 8

• nope i haven't. I can feel it if it starts falling then i fix it right away. it has be tight to wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear them. But it's very easy to prevent.

0|0
    0|0
  • narh, all the strapless dresses i have, they all have like this sorta material on the edge of it that sticks to you :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What, the actual boob? Isn't it awkward to take off?

• Show All
    • but really if girls buy the correct size, they shouldn't have that problem ahha :)

• I s'pose that's the main problem xD

• nope, never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes xD I typically don't wear strapless dresses because of this reason

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh God xD here's hoping there was a bra present

• Show All
    • Like it came down far enough to show what should have been covered in the chest region and no not really xD I just started laughing hysterically. I'm pretty comfortable with my body so I was just like huh... I hope no teachers saw that... xD

• I don't know I've never been a girl so I'm not sure what it's like having your... 'assets' exposed xD I mean, accidents have happened to be but I don't think too many people saw

• It has almost happened to me. But thankfully, I noticed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have but i was like eleven years old so i hade like no boobs to hold it up

0|0
    0|0
  • My all strapless dresses didn't fall down but strapless swimsuit fall down when I jump in the pool😀

0|0
    0|0
    • Hopefully nobody saw ahah

• Show All
    • lol! thank god for the water! i wish there's a vote counter in sub comments too. =))

• Ahah xD I know the feeling, I went skinny dipping once, my crush came along... water was all that saved me