What does it mean to be too much for somebody? & how do I no if ur too much for ppl?

U no how some girls are overwhelmingly beautiful to the point that sum guys can be intimidated? & other girls envy? , well how do u know if ur too much for people as in beauty wise? like what do they actions tell u that ur too much to handle? curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Its okay there is no such thing as too beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• I think its just a 'shyness' thing...,. I used to be too shy to speak to the 'beautiful' girls at school. I think maybe it is 'mindset' now I don't feel 'intimidated' by anyone. I'll speak to whomever.

What Girls Said 2

• not for me. it depends on one's mindset. if i see a beautiful woman or a handsome guy, ill admire their looks. It won't be too much coz beauty differs, it can be her hair, or eyes, smile, body or style that makes that person stands out. I'd be even feel good as it is an eye candy, be it a boy or a girl. Sometimes I get intimidated if the person is very tall coz im short (if he/she talks to me).

• it means intimidating.