I'm 30 and feel I look much older.

How can I look my age without botox or surgery?

thank you for your answers you have all been helpful and I have long hair already

i am going to lighten it and exercise more

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't give much detail. So try the gym if you need to lose a little, dress a little younger or even go to one of those makeup stores at your mall for some new or different ideas. Hairstyle may be another factor. I like long hair no shorter then touching the shoulders.

Sometimes that's about all we can do with what mother nature gave us.

What Guys Said 3

• If you smoke, stop. If you tan in the sun, stop.

Use Renova or Retin-A.

If you have short hair, let it grow out long. (Avoid a practical, soccer mom haircut)

Lighten your hair.

Dan

• Exercise I think is the key to looking and feeling younger. Also drinking plenty of water is good for the skin.

• yeah, I think id have to see a picture, but I guess some girls like sleeping with younger guys to make themselves feel younger LOL

ummm, it really depends what makes you feel much older, but your probably making to much of it, and should just be yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Exercise, limit calorie intake and eat healthier foods as much as you can, go to a good hair salon and let them help you decide on a better hairdo and/or color -- spending the money is worth it if its a good place. A BIG thing is how you dress...that alone can make you look older. Go to the mall someday and just watch girls your age or maybe a little younger and see how they dress -- get ideas, write them down and then go shopping. Also, buying a few good fashion magazines and looking through them for ideas, products, etc has helped me. It can be done! (Oh, and I agree that longer hair -- or at least shoulder length is usually better although some women look great with short hair).

• Well I would start with making sure you are fit. A great body always makes you look younger. Also go to a good hair stylist and let them tell you what would look good with your coloring and face shape. Also dressing more trendy helps.

• You get a chemical peel, those are supposed to take years off your face.