What should I wear?

i am meeting him tomorrow what should i wear, and what do i do with my hair and makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's just a walk wear something casual and comfortable that you like. It can be a cute summer dress with sandals, or a T-shirt with shorts and sneakers, what you like. ☺
    You can let your hair down all natural, or put it in a messy pony-tail, some curls if you want to, but all natural or messy pony-tail would be the best (in my opinion). ☺
    For makeup you can just cover your acne and blemishes (if you have), a natural coloured lipstick (like nude) and maybe some eyeliner and mascara, but I wouldn't go this far. 😂☺

What Guys Said 3

• If it is a walk - Go casual along the lines of skinny jeans converse, top - Light make up and hair looks good in profile pic

• Where are you going somewhere casual or somewhere that requires you do be more dressed up?

• were just taking a walk maybe going to my house

• Flats for sure then, if you go to the play ground in heals he wiil think its strange

• Well he probably won't think it is strange but he may wonder why you wore heals to a play ground. Also the other stuff I meantioned I nice clean pair of your jeans and a nice top but keep it casual don't look too dressy just to go to the play ground

• red top with black skirt if u have

What Girls Said 2

• Hair down, light make up. Something you usual do (that he sees often and liked or he wouldn't have asked you out)

• White shirt with tight. And black skirt, leggings and a scarf and your hair in an updo. Definetely, nothing else works nope