Girls, how does a sport bra and short shorts with an Adidas hoodie on top sound for an active outfit?

How you think it would feel wearing that?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks great! That was my Zumba getup last weekend!

• Bet it felt great wearing it.

• Yeah it actually felt great. I wear it because it is so hot in my country and the less I wear the better for me, less chance of heat stroke. I actually wore a see through tank top on top the sports bra during workout, I just wore the hoodie after workout coz the shirt is soaked.

I don't think it is a matter of getting attention or anything, you just have to wear what you feel comfortable in and feel good about it. And short shorts are for anyone who wants to wear them, thigh gap or no. Who needs thigh gaps when you have strong shapely legs?

What Girls Said 6

• I would feel uncomfortable; the issue with wanting to wear clothes like that, is that unfortunately, men (and women in some cases) take it as we are asking for them to pay us unwanted attention. SO I tend to dress in more unflattering clothing when I work out to keep people away.

• Sounds coolio.

• I mean, do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you think you'll like how you'll feel in a sports bra and short shorts, who am I to stop you?

• Short shorts - nope. Not practical for anyone who doesn't have a thigh gap.

• Sounds appropriate

• I would get too hot in the hoodie.