On a scale, Honestly how pretty is this girl?

How pretty do you think this girl is based on the pics you see?

On a scale from

1-Hideous, Ugly

2

3

4

5-Average

6

7

8

9

10-Beautiful

(The first pic its the girl on the LEFT)

link

link

link

I appreciate all the answers I received. Most of you are right I shouldn't need validation from strangers. Some answers here were really hard to swallow but I still thank u for the honesty. This site was a lot harsher than the other site I put it on.

Most Helpful Guy

• She, or should I say, you, get's an 8.

What Guys Said 5

• 4 or 5, she's pretty average

• I'll give her an 8 because she has natural beauty, though she needs to smile more.

• YES! she is 10.

Tell me... does she like English guys? :)

• ill give a 9!

• honestly? id give her a 4

What Girls Said 5

• beauty is dependent on the perspective. sometimes judging people solely on beautiful merely objectifies them into nothing but an object. she's pretty but she's a 7.5-I'm not trying to be mean. she looks like she isn't wearing make up and she looks pretty still.

• Seven or eight. You're not really my type, but I know lots of other people who would be really attracted to you.

• She's gorgeous! A 9! Great gene pool.

• Is that you?

I think she's really pretty, 9

• From looks alone, 7.5, but coupled with the fact that you need validation from strangers, I'd knock 1.5 off.

Beauty is something from within.

You know how many average (5.0) chicks I see with gorgeous guys? a lot.

• You don't remember when you were young and awkward about your body so you turn to friends or strangers to get an idea of where you stand?